So you’ve got, or you’re getting a new puppy! As a very serious and professional dog trainer, I just have one word… SQUEEE!
Puppies are a huge amount of fun and an even bigger amount of cute, but they’re really hard to appreciate if you’re worried about whether you’re getting it right or not.
“What on Earth have I done?!” is a pretty common reaction to bringing home a new puppy – especially if it’s your first, or the first you’ve had for a while!
When I got my first puppy I was definitely in the ‘What the… ?!” camp and I’d done so much research in advance. Despite my research I just wasn’t prepared for this bizarre mix of super cute and pure evil that had entered my life and turned it upside down!
I don’t want you to have the same experience of worrying too much that I had with my first puppy. I wish I could have relaxed and enjoyed her puppyhood more, and that’s why I want to ensure you have all the info you need to be confident that you’re doing a great job of raising a happy, healthy puppy.
Below you will find details about My Puppy Club (group classes and subscription) and my Early Days Puppy Sessions (1-1 private).
To join my FREE Puppy Mailing list and get a copy of my Sleep Thief e-book – getting your puppy to sleep…
You can also see all of our Puppy related articles here
Early Days Puppy 1-1
Get off on the right foot with your puppy from day one.
Early Days Puppy 1-1 is a set of TWO 1 hour video calls (usually Zoom) to help you avoid common problems and overcome any difficulties you may experience.
I recommend one session to prepare you for bringing home your new bundle of joy, and one after you’ve had them home a few days to a week. However, if that horse has bolted, it’s not too late! You can still do a session now and a session in a week or so!
The sessions are comprehensive and cover a variety of topics including:
- Getting your puppy to sleep well
- Teaching your puppy not to nip
- Teaching your puppy where to toilet
- Preparing your puppy for alone time
- Dealing with hyperactive, overexcited puppies
- Giving you the reassurance that you’re on the right track!
You also have the chance to ask any questions you may have, all in a friendly, non judgemental manner.
You will receive:
- A recorded copy of your session/pre-recorded session
- PDF notes to follow your session and refer back to
- My Daily Puppy Trackers pdf
- Access to our members only Facebook Group.
Those who have had a puppy 1-1 have given really positive feedback saying that it helped them to know they were getting off to a good start and reduce their anxiety about ensuring they were doing everything right for their puppy.
The Early Days Puppy 1-1 is for you if…
- You would like to prepare in advance for your puppy
- You’ve not had a puppy before or it’s been a long time
- You tend to be a little anxious about doing things right
- You’ve had a dog with issues before and want to make sure you don’t run into the same problems again
- You’re a researcher through and through and want to get ahead of any potential problems
- You’ve brought home your puppy and are not getting any sleep!
- You’re fed up with being bitten!
- Your puppy is home and not getting the hang of toilet training.
- You’re worried about how you’ll prepare your puppy for when you have to leave him/her
The Early Days Puppy 1-1 is charged at £90 all in – that covers both the sessions and all materials you’ll receive.
Please Note this session is online via Zoom or another platform can be used if preferred.
My Puppy Club Online
My Puppy Club is an awesome, online subscription with a host of benefits for one low cost monthly subscription.
Whether you’ve just got your little bundle of fun and want tips for raising them well, or have things you are struggling with, there’s something for every puppy owner.
We cover all the early basics of puppy rearing, socialising, and some early training.
My Puppy Club is a great value online subscription with live classes tailored to you, recorded content with some more classes about to be added to the site, and a community with which to engage and share!
You will receive:
- Recordings of lives available to all members
- Live Video Classes
- Recorded training sessions being added
- Extra value and community in the private Facebook group
- 10% off 1-1 Sessions & Primary School Course
- No age limit
- No limit on location – all online!
- You can cancel at a time of your choosing or stay longer – upto you.
Prices will go up to £15 in May, but if you buy at £10 it stays at £10!
My Puppy Club is ideal for you if…
- You have a new puppy or are expecting one
- You’d like to meet with other puppy owners
- You may miss some sessions – recordings are available
- You can’t get out easily to a physical class because of lack of childcare, transport etc.
- You want something alongside a physical class
- You can’t afford a 1-1 and are happy with a group setting
- You want ongoing support with raising your puppy at a low cost (currently approx. £2.50 a week!!)
- You want to be able to go through training materials at your own pace
- You’ve had an Early Days 1-1 and want continued support (you don’t have to have had the Early Days 1-1 to qualify for My Puppy Club)