Train with kindness for a stronger relationship with your dog
Whether you have just acquired a new puppy, a rescue dog, or you have had your dog a while but you feel you need some dog training help, I can help you.
My passion is dogs and understanding their ways of communicating with us.
My mission is to help you build, or rebuild, a loving, trusting bond with your canine family member, using motivational, force-free techniques in a friendly and non-judgemental way.
I offer a range of group and 1-1 dog training and behaviour services to help you to learn how to reach, and teach your dog.
You can view my client promise and code of ethics on this page
Please feel free to browse the site and get in touch if you have any queries!
Please note that I am taking a break over August to spend some quality time with my dogs, in particular my old girl who is unlikely to be around for a lot longer.
My last working day will be 31st July and I’ll be back on 11th September.
I will be checking mail intermittently during this time but will not be immediately contactable. If you send an email, you’ll receive an automated response with a suggestion of who else you can contact if you can’t wait for me. If you’d like to wait for me, I will make it a priority to respond as soon as I’m back and you should hear from me no later than 13th September!
I apologise for any inconvenience this causes, but it is necessary to prioritise my dogs at this time!
I offer in-home fittings for Perfect Fit Harnesses
Here's what others had to say...
- Helping the Bereaved Dog 22nd October 2019
- Why my dogs aren’t allowed to approach other dogs 12th June 2019
- Three Things Dog Trainers Don’t Want You To Know 14th April 2019
- Neutering – the pros and cons of if, when, and how. 26th March 2019
- The pain of loving an elderly dog 17th December 2018
- The Furbo Dog Camera – My Experience 22nd November 2018
- Fireworks – what’s the answer? 6th November 2018
- Can Dogs Lie? 25th October 2018
- Is your dog getting enough… 8th October 2018
- Body Language – How much we miss! (Video) 22nd July 2018
- Cooling Coats – Cool Idea or Wet Flop? 27th June 2018
- Manners cost nothing 2nd June 2018
- Shock Collars WILL be banned… well, almost… 26th May 2018
- Tips for a dog-friendly Easter 26th March 2018
- My dog growled at me today 22nd March 2018
- What is Force-Free? My Promise 12th February 2018
- The Truth About Punishment 17th January 2018
- Socialising Puppies – The how, the what, and the where! 4th January 2018
- Raising Children & Dogs Together 16th September 2017
- Puppies or Puppets? ‘The How!’ 2nd August 2017