Friendly, Professional and Non-Judgemental
Online Dog Training & Behaviour Consultancy
Here's what others had to say...
As a first time dog owner Lottie's advice and support has been invaluable. Her knowledge and guidance of why my dog does the things he does and what they mean, has enabled us to positively deal with our puppies over exuberance, while still enjoying and rewarding his loving and kind nature. Looking for an excellent dog training, look no further you have found her 🙂
We have attended both Puppy class and Puppy Level 1 class and we cannot recommend Lottie’s school for dogs enough! We are so proud of how far our puppy has come and this is all because of Lottie’s guidance, support and knowledge. Thank you again Lottie and her team we will definitely miss the classes!
Lottie has been a fantastic source of knowledge and support since we got our first puppy in September. She helped us from day one with lots of advice and her initial puppy visit was very helpful. Lottie is very approachable and easy to talk to and I would recommend her to anyone with a new puppy or dog of any age in need of some advice and experience.
Lottie's school for dogs is brilliant - I would recommend to anyone who wants their dog to be happy and well adjusted. We initially went along to the puppy socialisation classes. Our labrador loved meeting other puppy's and the structured environment was perfect for teaching us both about doggie interactions. I would definitely recommend to all dog owners... Thanks for all your support Lottie and co!
- ‘Stubborn’ Dog? Lacking Drive? Listen To Her! 29th June 2022
- It’s Okay – He’s Friendly! Or is it? 3rd December 2021
- My Dog Barks at People/Dogs 25th June 2020
- Help! My Puppy Cries At Night 25th June 2020
- Lessons of a Pandemic 27th May 2020
- Lockdown and Dogs – The Struggle 8th May 2020
- How Social Distancing Can Benefit Your Dog 23rd March 2020
- Anthropomorphism – A Deadly Sin?? 16th January 2020
- Helping the Bereaved Dog 22nd October 2019
- Why my dogs aren’t allowed to approach other dogs 12th June 2019
- Three Things Dog Trainers Don’t Want You To Know 14th April 2019
- Neutering – the pros and cons of if, when, and how. 26th March 2019
- The pain of loving an elderly dog 17th December 2018
- The Furbo Dog Camera – My Experience 22nd November 2018
- Fireworks – what’s the answer? 6th November 2018
- Can Dogs Lie? 25th October 2018
- Is your dog getting enough… 8th October 2018
- Body Language – How much we miss! (Video) 22nd July 2018
- Cooling Coats – Cool Idea or Wet Flop? 27th June 2018
- Manners cost nothing 2nd June 2018